If I want to be a Club member, what are the types of Membership I can apply for?
REGULAR MEMBERSHIPThese are individuals or corporations who are registered owners of shares of stock.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIPThese are individuals or corporations who are owners of lots at the Peninsula de Punta Fuego and Terrazas de Punta Fuego who are nominated for Associate Membership by either Roxaco Land Corporation or Landco Pacific Corporation.
What are the privileges of a Club Punta Fuego Member?
• Free use of all the facilities such as:
- Swimming pools at Peninsula and Terrazas de Punta Fuego
- Golf Course at Peninsula de Punta Fuego
- Tennis Court at Peninsula de Punta Fuego
- Squash Court at Peninsula de Punta Fuego
- Game Hall at Peninsula de Punta Fuego
- Gym at Peninsula de Punta Fuego
- Locker Rooms both at Peninsula and Terrazas de Punta Fuego
- Terrazas Cabañas on Weekdays (Sundays to Thursdays)
• Access to Punta Fuego Yacht Club facilities and service
• 30% discount on Room Rates
• 20% discount on Food & Beverage (cash payments)
• 15% discount on Food & Beverage (charge to membership account)
• 20% discount on Recreational Facilities
• 30% discount on Spa services
• Option to endorse up to 20 guests at a time
Members who want to endorse a guest/s for a day or overnight stay will have to send a guest endorsement form to the Membership Department.
*Below is the guest endorsement form*
Members will be given a privilege ID for access to all the Club’s facilities and for use of full Members’ discounts.
Gold Card for Principal Member
Red Card for Dependents
*Dependents refer to the legitimate spouse and unmarried children under 26 years old.
*Senior Dependents are unmarried legitimate children of Members who are at least 26 years old and not older than 35 years old. The Member parent should be subject to additional monthly dues.
***Monthly dues for each Senior Dependent is Php 500.00.
Do you know of the Club’s NO CARD NO SERVICE POLICY?
1. The Membership Card is NON-TRANSFERABLE and must be used only by the member whose name and picture appears on the card.
2. Membership cards used by another person will be confiscated and will be endorsed to the Membership Committee for appropriate action.
3. Members who forgot to bring their membership card must acquire a Temporary Day Pass and pay the amount of P150.00 at the Guest Services Office and Terrazas Reception.
4. Lost membership card must be reported immediately to the Membership Department for replacement. A replacement fee of P150.00 will be charged.
To all the members who have not process their new membership cards; please fill-up the application form and send back to the Membership Office to renew your old ID.
*Below is the application form for the new membership card*
Want to be a member? Or are you already a member and have queries?
Please contact our Membership Department and we will be glad to assist you.