+63 945 2534639
+63 920 9701890
This Nasugbu resort is located on Peninsula de Punta Fuego in Batangas. It is adjacent to Punta Fuego Yacht Club where one can find luxury yachts docked in its berths or sailing along the bay.
Club Punta Fuego’s location offers a tranquil and secluded getaway from the noise and flurry of Metro Manila. It can be reached within a 2.5-hour drive using any of these routes:
Via Ternate-Nasugbu Highway:
- From Roxas Boulevard in Parañaque, head south taking the Manila-Cavite Expressway (Coastal Road) and continue on to the Centennial Road in Kawit.
- Stay on Centennial Road to Antero Soriano Highway then to Governor’s Drive until you reach Ternate.
- Keep following Governor’s Drive until you see the left turn to the Ternate-Nasugbu Highway.
- Take the Ternate-Nasugbu Highway as it winds up Mt. Palay-Palay and follow the signs, passing through Kaybiang Tunnel, and skirt the mountainside overlooking the West Philippine Sea.
- Stay on the highway taking you through Barangays Looc, Calayo, and Balaytigue where you turn right to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego.
Via South Luzon Expressway:
- Drive through South Luzon Expressway and exit at Sta. Rosa.
- Continue on Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road and turn right at Tagaytay-Calamba Road. Cross the Tagaytay rotunda junction.
- Stay on the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway until you reach Brgy. Palico and turn right on the Palico-Nasugbu Highway.
- Turn right on J. P. Laurel St. and pass through Nasugbu town proper.
- Stay on the road until it becomes Nasugbu-Ternate Highway, heading northbound until you reach the entrance of Brgy. Balaytigue on the left.
- Turn left on Brgy. Balaytigue and follow the road to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego and to the resort in Nasugbu, Batangas.